“The Surge” it’s like working out on the beach hearing the waves crash against the shore line. – Trainer Haley
Introducing to you The Surge® by Hedstrom Fitness. The Surge® is a product you can use for everyday life. A product that dives into everyones inner athletic abilities by focusing on core stabilization to create “masterful moves”.
- A specialized training device that utilizes fluid to create a “dynamic” form of resistance
- This forces the user to challenge both traditional exercises, as well as sport and activity specific movement patterns.
- As a result? A very unique challenge to the joints and stabilizing structures to resist and control the unpredictable nature of the shifting water within this device.
- Allows user to adjust weight by filling or emptying water to fit their personal needs.
- The Surge® features patented dual vertical and horizontal handles allowing for hundreds of different movements!
Try the workout for yourself!
Here are five moves I am bringing you to utilize a get a killer workout in for yourself! Do the workout at home, in the gym, or outside in a park somewhere! Fill up The Surge® with as much water as you want to lift and get to work!
Kind of confused on how the moves go?
Awesome! I have you covered! In this video I demonstrate how-to perform each of the five moves outlined above. Watch the video and then GET. TO WORK.
Turn up the volume to hear the water moving. I am telling you… you will feel like you’re working out on the beach listening to the sound of waves come crashing into the shoreline.
P.S. discount codes for The Surge® will be released next week.
Stay tuned for more:).
Trainer Haley offers Online Training and Nutrition Programs tailored to each one of her clients goals. These Print N’ Go Documents give you a glimpse inside how one of your workouts can/will look. If you want to see more, I would love if you shared this article with a friend, followed Haley on social media by clicking the social bar buttons below, and/or commenting below on what you liked, did not like, or want to see next!